Re: [udig-devel] tagging and release procedure

Thanks Jesse!

Link for others is here: http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Making+a+Formal+Release

Jesse when we release 1.2.1 we should update this example to be udig specific; I assume we are going to name our tags with a version number and so forth? Are their any git specific conventions we need to be aware of?

Also as I read the IRC log; and these instructions; I would like to write down on the names used for the remote repositories (even just in the documentation) so we can keep the examples straight. I have been using "udig" to indicate the main repository; and "origin" to refer to my clone.

Jody