Re: [udig-devel] How goes the git transition?

Hi PSC,
a couple of quick comments before I start and will be abroad for the next week.

- I updated the code with WMT module added, but even if things are
loaded into catalog, the maps are not rendered (can't find renderer).
Not sure if it is me missing a plugin. Anyone the same problem?
- I would like to update to the geotools 2.7-SNAPPY that Jody did. I
see it got not merged into the main repo. Is there a reason, apart of
time?

- I like the commenting possibility of gitorious (even if the ones of
google code with opportunity to comment every single change inside the
code are way better). Also even if I watch the repo and the comments,
I do not get notification on anyone answering my comments.
- Is there a way to enable email sending on changes? I usually follow
changes through the commits email (like the svn commit list we had on
the svn repo). I can't find a way to do that on gitorious. Anyone
being able (apart of the rss feeds)?

Thanks,
Ciao
Andrea