[udig-devel] PSC RFC Migrate to GIT

Decided to finally write a formal Request for Change; trying to assemble the steps we need to follow here:

Contribution/review welcome. It is strange as the PSC already voted +1 on this one; but we need to sort out tasks and organise volunteers in order to go ahead.

The frist questions is between:

github has amazing tools, but only offers a limited size repository (unless you pay money each month). The assembla one offers larger repository. We are trying to sort out if either of them offers more than one administrator.

Jody

Back to the top