Re: [udig-devel] actionsSets (easy) and Activities (magic)

Thanks Miles:

I found the eclipse wiki the best source of a clear example:
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_add_activities_to_my_plug-in%3F

I added the following page to our own wiki since this question is common:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/15+How+to+turn+stuff+off

Jody