Re: [udig-devel] batik packaging and tests added for libs

Okay it looks like the plugin we depend on (transcoder) - while it has dependencies on everything we need; it does not export them causing some of the classes we need to not be found when I write a test case.

There are two ways to proceed:
- depend the various batik plugins directly
- depend on them "indirectly" by listing the packages libs expects to be avaialble

The second technique is used to allow libs (or any plugin) to use the w3c package space - regardless of which xml implementation is available in the JDK).

Thus far the first approach is allowing me to write a test case that passes. I will commit in a couple of moments and when you are online we can decide what to do with respect to 1.2.0.

The other issue is splash screen under win32; Mark Leslie was able to verify this issue exists on his machine (thanks mark).

Jody