[udig-devel] release schedule - updated

So there has been a fair bit of testing and activity, here is an updated release schedule.

So now that we are in the final couple days I think I can outline the rest of the release schedule. This first part of this week was devoted to ad-hoc testing.

Saturday
- GeoTools 2.6.5
- udig trunk using GeoTools 2.6.5
- Help needed: testing postgis, oracle etc...
- Help needed: sdk source code for geotools is not showing up in eclipse

Sunday
- Package up online help
- Release uDig 1.2.0
- Release steps (jira, write announcements, tagging etc...)
- Help needed: update live dvd link (it is using 1.2-RC3 which is unable to display WMS)

Monday:
- Issue announcement on uDig blog
- Ask participating companies to issue their press release

The following activity is associated with this release:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1714 Provide a feedback for Wfs1.1 no supported
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1715 Glyph NPE when fill defined by function
- Jesse/Moovida review of grid coverage rendering options (changing between renderers is requires Map to be reopened currently)
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1712 The create tool is adding twice the created feature - this is only occurring with PostGIS (and is also present when GeoServer uses PostGIS)
- sdk source code for geotools still not being picked up by eclipse

Issues resolved recently:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1699 Modal tool Icons disappear from toolbar:  Moovida and I were able to reproduce Silvia's steps, this time it was not a bug (simply that the workbench did not have a current editor)
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1710 ArcSDE Rasters - a new feature provided by Gabriel - thanks
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1705 uDIG does not open geowebcache- wms-c urls - ended up being geowebcache not configured correctly in the default geoserver install

Big shout out to Siliva and Maurcio for testing.
Jody

Back to the top