Re: [udig-devel] udig-devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 55

> From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Strategy for E4?
>
> So how did you do it? (This is a great example of the kind of thing I would like
> to target as a group during the next round of uDig development).

Aah, err, I put a project up on Rentacoder for someone to do it for me
- for my app that consists of about 20 plugins split into two features
and a product.  The first coder couldn't do it, the second one just
about made it.  The solution provided works, but I don't know what
makes it work - or how the underlying technologies work.  I suspect
it's doomed to fail as I move to 3.6.

I may well put out a fresh contract offer for 3.6.  P2 is now meant to
be easier to use, maybe the new coder will find it easier, and I'll
find it more manageable.

Ian

Back to the top