[udig-devel] internationalisation and online help

Looks like we are on track for a package and release next week with moovida.

We have solved most issues with internationalisation (babel etc...).

With that in mind I would like to set a time to bundle up the online help. My request is that each language have a "Quickstart" helping users get going.

Going through the motions right now for english produce a 12 MB zip file (which gets copied right into svn as a docs.zip). With this in mind I would really only like to do this once.
   I am not quite sure why it is so big and am about to go have a look...
   - attachments: 13.3 MB
   - thumbnails: 756 KB
   Here are the attachments over 100 KB:
   buffer_1.png
   buffer_4.png
   buffer_6_no_merge_result.png
   Dissolve_after.png
   Dissolve_pre.png
   fill-before.png
   MapEditor.png
   Merge1.png
   PageEditor.png
   ptl-before.png
   Quickstart1Splash.png
   selection_view.jpg
   SOoverview.png
   Startup2Welcome.png

- Ignored:
   udig1.jpg
   welcome.png
   WMSMap.png
   workbench.gif
   workbench.png

   So no real mystery - question is do we use all the attachments?

- Done.

Back to the top