Re: [udig-devel] Release train

Marucio already directed you to the page; if you could mark down when you have a chance of being available it would be great (I got tried of working hard when nobody else was around).

The Quickstart, walkthrough 1 and walkthrough 2 are acting as our release checklist.

Moovida is expected back the first week of August; so this is our release target, ideally I would like to pass walkthrough 1 & 2 by then.

Cheers,
Jody

On 21/07/2010, at 6:19 PM, Jesse Eichar wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Back from holiday.  What's the status of uDig release.  I think I can round up some time in the next few weeks to help out.  What needs to be done?

Back to the top