Re: [udig-devel] Testing results

On Monday 05 July 2010 01:57:33 am Severin (aka Cliff) wrote:
> Hi all,
>

>   I tried again yesterday to get the Axios extensions for uDig installed.
>
>   I'm not having any luck at all. I am following the steps in Walkthrough
>  1, section 14.
>
>   All goes smoothly. I simply have no extra tools appearing in the toolbar
> after installing and restarting uDig?

Hi, I already did the installation without problems, but I couldn't use any
tool because uDig has a bug. Notice that I did on linux, maybe on mac it
doesn't work, but anyway, check the image I have sent. You could see there are
new tools but they are deactivated so you can't use them.

Do you see any new tools?

Regards,

--
Aritz Dávila