Re: [udig-devel] MacOS uDig install package

Thanks Cliff:

I was able to download and install;  nice use of the background.

A couple of questions:
- I was thinking we could try and find the same "blue" background we use for the uDig splash screen
- It may be nice to update the initial welcome page to use the same "blue" background
  (the gray trees are common to all refractions websites and we kind of have more of a blue look for uDig)
- the dmg icon? Can that be set

Other then that - how did you do it? Can you take some notes for the wiki:

Jody