Re: [udig-devel] uDig GSoC / weekly report

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 01:19, Davide <davide.savazzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1) What did I do last week
>
> - created a wizard to import shapefiles in neo4j-spatial

After shapefiles have been imported I need to refresh the GeoResources
of my Neo4j Service in the Catalog view.
I've created an operation 'Refresh' that cleans the Service cache but
nothing happens until I use also the 'Reset' operation.

I need to either listen to a Reset event and clean the Service cache
or call the Reset operation inside my Refresh.
Do you have any suggestion?

I've tried also the following method inside my Service, but it doesn't
work (no UI refresh):

    private void fireChangeEvent(IProgressMonitor monitor) {
        IResolveDelta delta = new ResolveDelta(this,
IResolveDelta.Kind.CHANGED);
        ResolveChangeEvent event = new ResolveChangeEvent(this,
IResolveChangeEvent.Type.POST_CHANGE, delta);

        ICatalog catalog = parent(monitor);
        if (catalog instanceof CatalogImpl) {
            ((CatalogImpl) catalog).fire(event);
        }