Re: [udig-devel] uDig-1.2-RC2 on OS X 10.6 missing GDAL Bindings? Yes...

Hi Andrea,

I suspect that the bundle you have will work well with GDAL 1.4.5, which is the version that our imageio-ext uses.  The current MrSID SDK available from Lizard Tech has changed significantly since the release of GDAL 1.4.5, and does not work correctly with it any more.

Please upload your bundle to any one of many cloud spaces  you have or you can drop it off at our DropOff Box:

https://webdropoff.auckland.ac.nz/

My email address: t.banchuen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a million.

Regards,