Re: [udig-devel] uDig-1.2-RC2 on OS X 10.6 missing GDAL Bindings? Yes...

After disabling Python (do we need it?), I could successfully compile GDAL.
It can support libz, tiff, geotiff, png, gif, jpeg and maybe a few others,
but not MrSID, Kakadu or ECW.  Will it be of any value to us?  If you need
the full list of supported formats, I can run the ./configure command again
to produce the list.