Re: [udig-devel] hello everybody

jcamara already indicated that svn access is open.

For read-write access there are a couple of approaches:
- if you want to work on your own community module; you just need to ask. And then you can create a new plugin in the community section under your name. If you have a plugin ready we can package it up for the update site; or you may wish to have it reviewed for inclusion in the project itself.
- if you want to work on the project directly we ask that you submit a few patches for review and understand the developers guide; and then another committer (who reviewed your patches) will nominate you.

It is wise to have one committer as part of your development team.

Jody