Re: [udig-devel] GeoSelectionService, ISelectionService and Programmatically Creating Selection

Thought that was covered in the tracking example.
The various layer and projects view track what is going on - and check
if the current workbench selection can adapt to a Map.  They may also
check the WorkbenchPart and if its selection can adapt to a Map. And
then as your map view is selected, the layers view looks at it - and
checks its getSite() etc...

Jody