[udig-devel] treat ro featuretypes as rw

Hi,

Can you please give me a hint to programatically set a featuretype from ro(Query) to rw(Insert/Update), so that the tools dont get deactivated in udig. Or from the other around, how can I make the pointtool(or any other tool) ignore the read-only behaviour. I need this behaviour for debugging purposes. This would ease the process of generating ServiceExceptions a lot. I want to insert with the point-tool and display user-friendly translation of the ServiceException.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Rudi

Back to the top