Re: [udig-devel] google summer of code

Welcome Davide:

I had intended to answer your questions as you went through training material; but yeah perhaps the generic datastore wizard will work enough to get you going in the short term :)

We have had reports on some trouble with the 1.2-RC3 SDK; check the email list for the workaround posted a couple of days ago.
(you need to fiddle with the udig.product after importing it into your workspace)

Jody