Re: [udig-devel] win64 bit jre

Andrea the uDig 1.2-RC3 has a win64 version; do you want to bundle your jre up with it? Or is there no point ...
Did your jre have to include the pure java JAI jars; or are those picked up (or installed?) by uDig when you first run?

Trying to see if I should do something with your jre so the download we have on the website will work.

Jody