[udig-devel] style configurator for filter

We have a filter / query idea for the style blackboard... I finally made a user interface. Traditionally this has been a training exercise for those making to the end of day 4 materials.

Behind the scenes there is a ResoureInterceptor that applies the filter using DataStore.getView( query )... i was looking at interceptor code today and it reminded me to make a user interface.
WHat I would like to see done is have this FilterConfigurator use the ExpressionViewer which has auto completion of CQL function names... any volunteers :-)

Jody

Back to the top