Re: [udig-devel] Custom App Tutorial

Thanks Ruben:

Since we have last spoke I put the docs into the public repository:
- http://svn.refractions.net/udig/docs/trunk/

I will see about updating the typo now.

As for the osgi.parentClassloader=ext I make a point of trying to cover it; especially at the end when talking about adding a "jre" to your custom app.

I suspect I need to include a picture.

Jody