Re: [udig-devel] generic geotools datastore support

Yeah I can skip JNDI ones; I would like to keep the others (simply because they allow for more settings).

I also note that there is a "property page" class I can use to display a single wizard page; chances are I can use this to allow configuration parameters to be set when right clicking on the catalog services in the future.

I am limited to working on 2.6.x until such time as 1.2.0 goes out (and the PMC agree to move to trunk). Just to keep the number of moving parts to a minimum.

Jody