Re: [udig-devel] namespace policy

On 17/04/2010, at 5:05 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

>> I would think that recognising organisations as part of the running
>> application (and online help) is of more interest? Indeed this is where I
>> want to recognise contributing organisations - where users can see the
>> contribution.
>
> Jody, that is the point of the discussion and you seem to not consider
> what we are saying.

I did consider and understand that; indeed this conversation has come up a couple of times. Personally I do not mind what we are doing just so long as we have a reason and are consistent.

The last thing I want to do is annoy people; but I also do not want the codebase to be a tangle.

Please don't miss understand me; with respect to "net.refractions.udig" this represents where the project is held; and even when we move the codebase it it is likely to remain that way for api stability.  I expect we will will move to GIT in may with the repo Jesse is running, Refractions no longer has a member on the steering committee and I do not work for them.

Jody

Back to the top