[udig-devel] example data size ...

Our example data keeps growing (as we have more and more capabilities to show off!).

As far as I remember....
uDig 1.0
- used common set of example files with PostGIS workshops or something...

uDig 1.1
- remove the roads shp to save space
- and resolved a difference between two different copies of "countries.shp"  (for walkthough 1 and the training materials)

uDig 1.2
- removed night time lights jpg as it was tripping up JAI, added  bluemarble.tiff (128M)
- contains statscan_roads.shp (260 MB) so we can demo route finding

I would like to find a replacement for the large roads file,

Jody

Back to the top