Re: [udig-devel] Live DVD - linux testing from last meeting 24 hours

On 01/02/2010, at 6:23 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

> Jody, I am starting to download all the udigs for M9.
>
> A couple of comments:
> - there are 2 M9 sdks (guess a typo for one of the two)

Bleck! I will need to check that.

> - the size of the linux 32 suggests me that it doesn't contain the
> jre. Is that supposed to? The release notes do not state anything
> about 32 bit problems.

I was unable to catch up with what was going on with imageio-ext; now that you are better maybe we can sort it out? There is a brand new JRE out from sun that we could use.

> I will check the script, but today I have no linux machine available,
> am on windows... so I will need help on this. Mauricio, are you
> available?

As for the script I cannot tell if it was live dvd specific or not ... suppose I better grab a checkout of the live dvd repository and have a look.

Jody

Back to the top