Re: [udig-devel] first attempt at a windows installer

Probably an old one - I will look at upgrading to a new one and trying again. Will let you know when I have something else for you to test.

Emily

Jody Garnett wrote:
I ran into "This program might not have installed correctly" dialog
when installing on Windows 7.

Emily can I ask what version of NSIS you are using? I think has been
updated to play nice with windows 7.