Re: [udig-devel] update from foss4g

Hello Jody,

great to hear most of it went well.

Jody Garnett wrote:
Woot!

The uDig tutorial went well (even from the live dvd!).  And we had a
great deal of fun at the code sprint (and chewed through a lotof
Silvia's  bugs).

Things to do:
- was able to try the oracle wizard (and confirm it did not connect).
Andrea Aime will help me install an oracle mid week

There is a number of issues regarding oracle (and trunk). Notably:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1570
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1571

Goal:
- bug crunch during the week
- release a M8 at the end of the week
- aim for a 1.2.0 at moovida's event italy

I'm doing rcp development this week, so I'm available for general and oracle testing. If moovida kicks people around, we might be able to organize a short sprint this week.

Cheers,

Ugo

Back to the top