[no subject]

Woot!

The uDig tutorial went well (even from the live dvd!).  And we had a
great deal of fun at the code sprint (and chewed through a lotof
Silvia's  bugs).

Things to do:
- was able to try the oracle wizard (and confirm it did not connect).
Andrea Aime will help me install an oracle mid week
- shapefile not being able to query for *just* the feature ids is
breaking the select on map and see the selection in the table story

Great news from sprint:
- image moasic wizard (point at directory and it will slurp up all the
files into an image moasic)
- kill BasicGridCoverageRenderer and replace with two specific
implementations so we can tell what to do (load into memory for JPEG;
or go straight to disk for image moasic)
- fixed a "new" issue with Theme page of style view (new since M7 so I
expect it was a deprecated method getting removed)
- Andrea started getting preprocessed geometry to work in style engine
- geotools 2.6.0 was released
- Ben got a data source in that provides a complex feature (so we can test!)

Goal:
- bug crunch during the week
- release a M8 at the end of the week
- aim for a 1.2.0 at moovida's event italy

Back to the top