Re: [udig-devel] Some problems with Decorations in catalog view and in JGrass console

Hi Daniele,

>> Are you sure you did an update of the console plugin? I fixed that one
>> few days ago. Check if the files in the rt folder of the console
>> plugin updated properly or if they conflicted.
>
> There isn't a conflict in the console plug ins. Yesterday evening I have
> create a new workspace with new checkout and I have the same problems, (the
> number revision is 2719 for 2 classes and 2539 for one,in the rt folder, is
> it corerect?)

Check if in the standard_linkables.xml there is still the
InputMonitoringpointsReader. If it is, for now just remove it locally.
I will be i=on this next week and will solve if there are problems.

>> I do not understand exactly what you mean here. You mean you do not
>> see the set of mapgraphics, like scalebar or legend?
>> If yes, do you get any error in the log?
>>

> I haven't seen any error in the log when I have open the Decoration but
> before open it there is this message:

>From the log I am not really aware of what is going on. You will have
to place a breakpoint in
net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui.ResolveLabelProviderSimple.getText(ResolveLabelProviderSimple.java:102)
and see what passes and causes the break.

Ciao
Andrea