Re: [udig-devel] syntax errors on trunk

Interesting,
the udig I launch when fixing (commenting) the errors has a problem
for everything I try to do.

Postgis connection doesn't work and also doesn't show up errors.

Create a new layer does really funny thing. I create a layer with a
Long ID field and any geometry and I get a layer, in which the wkt of
the geometry is hold in the ID field. Which obviously drives udig mad.

I am now doing a complete and new checkout to make sure that I am not
just going mad.

Hey, but at least I am back on trunk :)

Ciao
Andrea

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:09 PM, andrea antonello
<andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I made an update and after that a clean checkout of trunk.
> I have syntax errors, as for example in StrokeViewer on
> this.color = SLDs.strokeColor(line);
>

> Anyone else experiencing?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea