[udig-devel] Table View Locking Up When Committing Changes

Title: Table View Locking Up When Committing Changes

Greetings,

I have encountered a problem with the Table View. I load a table from a PostGIS database and view its data in the Table View. I edit an attribute in the table without committing and close uDig, which then prompts whether to save the map or not. I choose Cancel, which brings me back to uDig. If I try to commit my changes now, The Table View locks up and remains in the state "Loading Features..." In some cases, it even deletes the project file.

Jonathan Martin

Back to the top