Re: [udig-devel] Geotools

Could you clarify this question please?  In what way do you want to import.  We have a plans to add Manifest metadata to geotools jars making them "real" plugins for uDig but we have not yet had time to do this so we have a monolithic Libs plugins that has all the geotools jars.  However in most cases you can add geotools jars to your own libraries and not worry too much about adding them to the libs plugin.  There are some cases however where this won't work because Geotools uses the Service SPI interface that breaks because of OSGI and its classloaders.  In those case the jars must be in the libs plugin.  The cases often relate to looking up CRSs.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Jesse