Re: [udig-devel] Dependencies/Export/NSIS questions

Oh that is right.  I forgot about that step :)  That is new.  I think we need to create a site for uDig and the generate metadata will do something magic with it.  I haven't researched this yet

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I get this error when making either a directory or archive release; so
>> I am thinking it may be due to one of the checkboxes in the export
>> wizard? I am going to *uncheck* Generate metadata repository and see
>> if it helps....
>
> do you have the delta pack installed?  and if yes then how is it installed?

I did not have it installed - was simply making a win32 release.
Unchecking the "generate metadta repository" allowed me to release. I
have updated the page with these instructions - and a working screen
snap of what I had that worked.

Jody
http://udig.refractions.net

Back to the top