Re: [udig-devel] netcdf in udig, last weekly report

Hi Riccardo,

> great work! Only one regrets: that is your last report!

Thanks man! I am also glad about the outcome of the project and now at
least the doors are open (I should really say ajar) in GIS for some
scientific communities to exploit certain standards inside their
models.
I am quite sure that after this first push on netcdf you will be
including and pushing netcdf in your research til the end of time :)

Ciao
Andrea