Re: [udig-devel] how to support ECW format with uDig-SDK(1.2M6)

Hi Ronit,

I think I mentioned in one of my emails that I have not added the libraries required for ECW to the SDK.  Mainly because I have never ran it from within eclipse so my experience is restricted to running it in the application.  The GDAL libraries are available from download at:

http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/imageio_ext/jre_jai_imageio_2009_07_24/

If you can figure out how I should set up the SDK I would love the advice.  Current thought is to add the required directories, but I am also wondering if we need to define a target platform extension and if they can add the environment variables automatically.

Jesse