[udig-devel] joda time

Hi developers,
I have a request for adding a library ti the libs.

It is the joda time library
(http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/joda-time/joda-time).

With the addition of temporal support to udig it isn't possible to
work without the crappy date handling of the java sdk any longer.
I waited until now, since I thought it would find its way into java 7.
But since that one was then dropped, we need to add it to teh udig
libs, else we will end up with horrible timezone and daylight saving
problems.

If someone tells me the small secret around the maven part to add, I
will even do it on my own :)
<dependency>
    <groupId>joda-time</groupId>
    <artifactId>joda-time</artifactId>