Re: [udig-devel] IGeoResourceInfo.getShortTitle()

Hi Andrea:

I have been experimenting with using the label decorators to provide the "qualifier" rather then mess with the human readable title. If I use the decorator to communicate what is being used (world+image) or (geotiff) would that allow you to use getTitle() as intended and take away the need for getShortTitle()?

Jody