Re: [udig-devel] 3D extension

Hi,

Thanks to Eline, we have a product packaged. Is only win32, but in
september(now we are going on vacation) we will do the packaging for
the rest of platforms. By now you can test it. It has some problems
and of course is not finished at all, but is a beginning.

You can download from here:
https://svn-gis.ai2.upv.es/udig3d.rar

Rafa.

PS. I don't have a windows available now.. so I cannot test if is
working if there is any problem please tell us here :).