Re: [udig-devel] WebDav back in action

I have uploaded the new win32 jre to the correct location and started
updating the install docs to match Eclipse 3.5:

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/03+Eclipse+for+RCP+Developers
- isolated the "manual install" instructions to a subpage

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/04+Java+Runtime+Environment
- this ones comes across poorly with the new name of the "jre" to download
- documented setting the gdal env variables
- isolated the manual install instructions to a sub page

I would appreciate anyone feedback on these.
Jody

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Jody Garnett<jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With this in mind the extras-3.5.zip is now available from the usual location:
> - http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/extras/extras-3.5.0.zip
>
> And we can update our build instructions to match,
> jody
>
> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 6:23 PM, Jody Garnett<jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Trying out webdav access (so we can issue releases) works today.
>> Thanks for the fix ...
>> Jody

Back to the top