Re: [udig-devel] uDig Code Grind 2009 Europe Day 2

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 07:59:58 am Jesse Eichar wrote:
> Mauricio (Axios)
>
>    - He is in Spain right now so I don't have the details of his work but I
>    am aware that he has been doing work on the more advanced features of
> the edit tools. He is working on fixing bugs with the hole cutter I
> believe.
Some details about us:

- 966  Odd effects in hole cutting mode was fixed (it is ready to test Silli)

- We was trying to reproduce reported bug in "tools and editing" components

- tomorrow we are going to work with the following:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-968
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1091

cheers

--