[udig-devel] Apologies for Extended Downtime

Sorry Everyone!

After I completed the server migration Thursday afternoon I sent a test and confirmation message to both the postgis-devel and udig-devel lists. I got it back so I assumed that meant all was well - though I'm sure some of you have noticed that it was not. There was a DNS issue with the definition of mail exchangers for lists.refractions.net not pointing to the correct server (while the MX for postgis.refractions.net was fine) - which was only just resolved today.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

Chris

Back to the top