Re: [udig-devel] SVG's

I have now tried to change the batik libraries with different
versions, and it still doesnt
work.

Actually, it seems that any external graphics defined in styles does
not work, it just draw gray boxes,
well known markers like starts etc. works fine.

I cant say is this geotools or udig problem, but yestday i tried to
draw graphics with
geotools-2.5.5 and did work fine, i used that unmanaged JMapPane to
draw the graphics, i think it
and udig both uses GTRenderer..

- Artsi