Re: [udig-devel] catalog service url retrieval

Hi Mario,
here is an example to get Mapgraphics by url:

List<IResolve> mapgraphics =
CatalogPlugin.getDefault().getLocalCatalog().find(MapGraphicService.SERVICE_URL,
null);

If you want to get the service by id, here an example of how I do it
for the JGrass service:

JGrassService location = CatalogPlugin.getDefault().getLocalCatalog().getById(
                JGrassService.class, locationId,
ProgressManager.instance().get());

Hope that helps,
If you have problems, come back on this, I can do better tomorrow,
have to run now.

Ciao
Andrea