Re: [udig-devel] update from stable -> 1.2-M4

Hi, actually no i havent try to make refresh build, just copy old rcp
application, and updated
dependencies to MANIFEST, but i also tried to grep FeatureTypeBuilder:

~/workspace-eclipse-3.4.2/udig-sdk-1.2-M4/plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs_1.2.0/lib$
for i in `ls`; do jar tf $i | grep FeatureTypeBuilder; done
org/geotools/feature/simple/SimpleFeatureTypeBuilder.class
~/workspace-eclipse-3.4.2/udig-sdk-1.2-M4/plugins/net.refractions.udig.libs_1.2.0/lib$

I will try to do refresh application, but now i must go to do some
sport, go to evening..

c'ya, Artsi