[udig-devel] dependencies for your amusement

I added a "print" task to the refresh.xml script and played around
with a text editor to produce a list of dependencies.

The result is added to this page:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Versions

I have marked up the entry's with the website of each project we
depend on; not everything is correct yet but it serves as a good
starting point and may be of interest to the developers list.

I estimate around 10% of the dependencies are dead weight; or in cases
like batik could be optional if a user is not interested in SVG
symbols.

Jody

Back to the top