Re: [udig-devel] where can i find source code

The svn services is a web service; allowing you to download the code.
There is no source download as a single archive - other than the SDK
releases which also include source code.

The svn checkout command you found is a bit out dated; where did you find it?
Please try:

svn co http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/branches/1.1.x/

Please note you can click on these links and browse around the source
code in your web browser.

Jody