[udig-devel] uDig Euro Sprint

Hi all,

We are organizing a week long code sprint from June 15-June19.  Andrea and I (Jesse) will be in Italy together and many others will be linking up remotely.

Currently we have 2 potential groups who will have slightly different focus's for the code sprint.

Jody et al:  Bring uDig back in line with the latest Geotools developments.
Jesse et al:  Perform QA on the Core features of uDig

Everyone who can show up physically in Italy are welcome but please join us online if you have any time or interest to help out.  I am open to ideas on how to most efficiently collaborate with out remote partners.

Please send us an email so we can add your name to the list of people sprinting!

Credits:

Special thanks to the following companies for supporting the code sprint:

Camptocamp SA
Axios
Hydrologis

Back to the top