Re: [udig-devel] Invalidate a draw command

An array is fine.  The point is that the isValid has to return false to stop drawing.  It doesn't really matter how you make it do that.  But all lines that have been drawn need to be invalidated.  Also you need to redraw the ViewportPane.  pane.repaint should do it.

Jesse