Re: [udig-devel] Plug-in Doubt

Hi,

To do this you will have to verify that the tool is registered to recieve mouse motion events.  That is configured with constructor parameter passed to the super class.
Make sure there is a DrawCommand which draws a Shape.  I think there is a ShapeDrawCommand or somesuch.

Next override the mouseDragged method and for each call update the draw command and update the distance calculation.  After the ShapeDrawCommand is updated you have to call ViewportPane.update (Its been a long time so I dont remember the exact name of the command but it triggers a redraw of the display).

Jesse