[udig-devel] we need to evaualte SoC proposals today

Just catching up on  SoC emails; looks like Wolf needs us to go over
proposals (down to the I am willing to mentor level). If you have not
yet had a chance to review and comment on proposals get cracking.
My understanding wolf will then go through each application in turn
using up the slots as needed.

uDig has done very well for the quality and number of proposals made
this year; I would like to thank everyone who has applied.

Jody

Back to the top